Monday, July 11, 2011

Lyon's Park

We don't usually frequent Lyon's Park because it is clear in College Place! Really it's not that far. I think we will be going more often. We had a lot of fun.


Lyon's Park


We had a picnic lunch. Can you tell by the peanut butter smear on Madison's cheek?
And then the girls played in the water



A nice lady gave the girls some bread to feed the ducks.



We named these guys Curly, Moe, Larry and Mary


They found a "Duck Village" that just happened to have some ducklings


Where was Benjamin?
Sleeping.

While we were picking up our picnic supplies the girls spotted this wind sculpture.
I think one of these would look great in my yard. What do you think?


And on the way home...


nothing interesting happened.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. We live right above lyons park in college place! We go there lots since we can walk to it. The duck pond is fun. looks like a great afternoon, I love picnics! :) You are such a fun mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you and do my best to reply. I am here to have fun so constructive comments only please.