Friday, October 26, 2012

Burlesque

Date night at the Power House Theatre

 
The Burlesque Alice in Wonderland
 
The Hubby and I had a great time.
I thought it would be Alice in Wonderland with a little burlesque...
It was more burlesque with a little Alice in Wonderland.
 
The costumes were amazing, the music was fun and the dancing was upbeat, energetic and oh so sexy! All the women were beautiful (the men weren't too bad either). There were some skinny-minnies. I thought it was so cool though to see "real" women dancing. They even had a few jiggles.
That. Is. So. COOL!
I have some jigglie places too.
The confidence those women have is so sexy!
I don't think I'll take up burlesque dancing but I would love to have that kind of naked confidence.
And a few of their rockin' costumes would be fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you and do my best to reply. I am here to have fun so constructive comments only please.