Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins

Pumpkin Muffins

 
 
 
These are seriously the easiest muffins to bake.
EVER!


1 box Spice Cake Mix
15oz pumpkin (plain pumpkin)
1 bag chocolate chips

Preheat oven according to the cake mix.
Mix the cake mix and the pumpkin.
And then mix it some more.
Pour in the chocolate chips and mix some more.

Pour into greased muffin tin. I like to use the little cupcake wrappers.
Bake. For a long time. They are dense so they will tale longer to bake. The box said 18-20 minutes and I think I baked them at 30 minutes or longer. Just keep an eye on them.
They do not rise much. I ended up with 18 muffins instead of 24.

Great for a fall snack or for breakfast.

Also:
Sometimes I individually wrap them and then freeze. My Hubby likes to grab them out of the freezer frozen and take them to work. By the time he gets there and is in his morning meeting the muffins are thawed and he eats his breakfast during his meeting. Pumpkin muffins and coffee. :o)

Optional:
I bought some cream cheese frosting and turned a few into "cupcakes"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you and do my best to reply. I am here to have fun so constructive comments only please.