Friday, October 19, 2012

Beach Trip 2012 Part 2

 MJ: Livin' the Thug Life
 
Our view from our room










I posted these pictures because they show Benjamin being Benjamin. I have no idea what he was doing but he definitely had some games he was playing. All by himself. Running this way and that. Always with an air of seriousness.


Our view in the evening

You can see our hotel behind Sarah.

us girls

Very seriously building something


Peace Yo!

The kids' first Beach Trip!


One last look


Waving good-bye to the waves


Benjamin did not make it far before falling asleep exhausted!




The top of Multnomah Falls

The bottom of Multnomah Falls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you and do my best to reply. I am here to have fun so constructive comments only please.