Saturday, June 4, 2011

Still Alive

So it has been a while since my last post *ahem...February...*. I have not forgotten about you. I will try to post a lot more over the summer since I don't have to "work" (I still work as a stay at home mom, I just don't get paid) and plan on doing lots of fun things with the kids. I just hope summer remembers to come this year. Sweatshirt weather in June? Really?


My favorite children's musician and a fun song to get you through until I post again (I promise it won't be 4 months before I post again this time). Maybe if we all sing together the sun will come out. Anyway, I am charging my camera and looking forward to what the next few months may bring. Talk at you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you and do my best to reply. I am here to have fun so constructive comments only please.